....

description required

Wednesday, May 10

quickly, before i forget

i fucking hate that lady that comes on after a person's personal cellphone answering message. she says things like 'to leave a callback number' and 'to page this person' and 'press 5 for more options'

sometimes she says more things, sometimes less. i'm sitting here all ready to jump into what i was going to say and, bam, she comes on. i have to restrain. but then, bam, she skips the '5 for more options' part and i'm caught off-guard, etc.

i hate her

it should be a law that people have to take her off

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    um, except for one time i did hit 5. it was fucking awesome! it gave me the option of listening to how my message sounded. i did and i liked it. i approved of it. but then i forgot to hit 1 to save the message. steve never called me back.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I equally despise her, and if she comes on while I'm trying to leave a message...well, I don't.

    Does that make me tough? Because I think so. Actually, I just think that doing things like that counts for my share of protesting, even though no one sees my picket sign or hears me chanting" No more babies!"

    My point is, I hope we all share an RV at some point...

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com