....

description required

Sunday, October 2

bolded

Arthur, your feelings don't justify your decision. please tell me that your feelings are with you. they are all that you have.

my feelings have been sacraficed, Lancelot. it is the natue of my position. i accept it as such.

but you must have feelings that justify what you do. even if they are feelings that overcome your immediate feelings. at least explain to me those feelings. it would be the only way that i could understand you.

it is not possible, dear friend. i am no longer as you are. for me it can not be so easy to simply act as i feel. i must be unattached to make the right decision.

you speak with such air of wisdom, but you convey such foolishness. do as your heart tells you.

my heart tells me, friend, that it should not be relied upon. my heart has learned this and much to its depression.

but depression is only part of what your heart will teach you. if all you have learned from your heart is what is wrong then that is the only place that it can lead you.

and much to my depression.

the goodness in your heart strives to be acknowledged, arthur. much like your person strives to achieve goodness through this war, first, you must find it within yourself. you have made your way to a position of much power. how you handle your struggle will be reflected, manifested in this world.

i have given up on my struggle.

then you have given up on this world. all that is left is for you to grit your teeth and be stabbed through the heart.

then that is all that is left.

1 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said…

    This is what I think. If you've already got a knife stuck in your side it doesn't help if God sticks it right through.

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com