....

description required

Saturday, September 24

This is Indisputable

Everybody's starting to seem so much bigger to me. i'm beginning to understand equations like when A increases i can expect B to increase (or to happen or to change, etc.). these variables correspond to my physical actions, mental patterns, ways of thought, immediate perspectives, mood, vulnerability/influencability, etc., etc. i suppose i could throw an X in and it could mean, vaguely, happiness. and then i guess i could adjust the variables' wording so that an increase in all variables would mean an increase in happiness. and then i would have to give sublabels to all variables that don't necessarily relate to happiness but which change with those that do.

Basically, i'm just looking for which variables help increase X the most. then, it's interesting to note how increase in those variables, in turn, effect other (offspring) variables. like, people look larger to me.

(maybe note that the more serious i act, the more serious i am not. when i act with certainty, it's usually just an act, and if you look, there's humour behind my eyes.

kind of like when you ask me for some of my M&M's and i vehemently say no and then dump the rest of the bag in my mouth, and then a few minutes later you open your bag of Skittles and i ask you wholeheartedly if, 'couldn't i get some?' my favorite response of yours, at that point, would be to laugh hard and then finish them off instantly. then we could laugh together. that's what i really wanted you to do when i asked if i could get some.


hmm, i would've taken some skittles though. i guess that's my second favorite response. but my least favorite would be if you got actually angry and yelled, 'fuck you! you didn't give me any of your M&M's.' the latter is usually the most common response, though, and then i usually laugh and say, 'yeah, no shit,' wishing things had gone better.

1 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com