....

description required

Sunday, September 4

thank goodness i can entertain myself

ever get the urge to spit on everything you laid eyes on? yeah, who has? right, no one. and that's why he's my best friend right now. sure, he's imaginary, and no one can see him, not even no one, but he's definitely here. sadly, he's what adds to my confusion. and to other people's. they're always asking things like, 'chad, who are you talking to?' and then i have to lie and say myself which only makes them think i'm half less crazy. this gets like chess. i could also lie and say i wasn't talking but then i foresee having to prove to everyone that the person that heard me talking is the crazy one. and many people here me talking.

no one's never not around when others aren't

it's weird. i feel weird about it. but others don't. when they ask me who i'm going to the game with things get complicated. but if i tell them the truth i feel like i'm lying because i know i've misled them.

the psychiatrist doesn't know how to treat me. we can't get things straight. do you have an imaginary friend. yes. who. no one. haven't you told me that you have a problem with lying. yes, but not what you mean by that.

and so forth.

lots of times i'd just rather hang out with no one. depending on my state of mind, however, sometimes when my dog's around no one isn't.

the other night i was visited by an angel. she told me that i should just tell people that i have an imaginary friend who's name is No One. but she's crazy because he doesn't have a name. but then she said that i could fix everything by just stopping personifying the idea of no one. but that's even crazier because then i'd be alone.

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com