....

description required

Sunday, September 25

AN OLD LADY entered the store.

Hello.

Hi. I haven't been in in a while. Everything looks new.

It probably is.

I had a broken back. I fell in my room and there wasn't even anything on the floor. I think the doctor's had me too medicated for my health.

Oh. (ending the conversation)

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Salomé said…

    1) You still crack me up. (I mean this in a good way.)

    2) Couldn't you cast a better spell with magic markers than "see ys"? On second thought, if only I could cast a see ya spell sometimes...

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    Ha. Nice one. I would probably say "Man, that sucks..." and then realize how horrible such a reply is...

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com