....

description required

Wednesday, August 10

2 Cherry Lamps

i don't think i understand the benefit of accepting that i don't understand something. ...i'm in for a long ride.

but, the real world's coming up in about 40 minutes, when i get off work. i call it the real world because i spend most of my time there. it's where i have habits that are all locked up like diamond molecules. (basically, it's all over unless i invent something stronger) i question these habits like crazy, but, as i said, diamond molecules. it's either, i question them or i go with them and enjoy myself for a bit, guilt-free. but i like to question them. feelings are not bound by morals. but we want them to be. we should feel this way and that. all because we know how dominating feelings can be. we're so proud when we go against what we feel like doing and do something that we think is better. funny, though, because we think it is better because we think it will make us feel better in the long run. it's all, all, all, about our feelings. do feelings fade as you get much older? there probably isn't much to do, then.

6 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm pretty sure the feeling of embarrassment fades with age, because my parents constantly act in ways that would make me ashamed to show my face in public.

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger quiddity said…

    Ha! It's me! You'd better put me on that list young man.

    I don't think that my feelings have faded over time. When I had major depression in my early 20s I felt devastated because I'd been led to believe that existential angst was just a teenage phase.

    Maybe you find less to feel about but when feelings come they're just as intense as ever.

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Wolfman said…

    Feelings are just a concept, however, the sooner you are without, them the sooner you will be dead.

    -Reguards,
    Chief WM

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Wolfman said…

    What fowl creature toggled this blog site and relocated my comma to an improper position?!!!!

    -With Anger
    CHIEF WOLFMAN

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    thank you quiddity. i'm thinking much older than you, though. i was thinking that feelings are all that motivate me and if they fade when your body is much less active and has much less energy, it would make some sense out of old folks on their rockers. but now it all just seems so obvious.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    apparently, a little bird (or so you assume, or so it would seem, except i know that you've made a mistake, or perhaps you've been foiled again, by some misbegotten villain)

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com