....

description required

Tuesday, June 14

Quickly, and during Futurama

I had a dream last night in which I heard a poem. I wished I had written the poem, but alas, it was a poem written by M Angelou. whoops! can't spell it. But anyway, I woke up and realized that, yes, it must have been I that had written it. Therefore, it was free for my using. However, upon remembering the poem it was not so good. Yet, you'll hear it here first.

Firing pennies filled my mouth
And he saw heaven in the grey mist of the poltergeist

and i'll add from today:

I'm a gentle spirit, and I'm a cannon full of fodder

really, those were the words from the poem in the dream. haha, they seemed so poetic

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com