....

description required

Thursday, June 9

Of the Day

Where can I get Hawiian music, or anything that sounds Hawiian?

And the letter Z.

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    I'd start here.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    I like the over the rainbow/what a wonderful world remix, but that's all i've ever heard of the guy...

    though i did picture a huge fat guy while listening.

    actually, i picture all hawaiian men as huge fat guys, and all of the girls in hoola skirts and wanting to sleep with me (the men want to kill me for being white and bringing with me disease and that alien, Stitch)

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com