....

description required

Saturday, June 4

Heh and Yuck and Ewwkaaay (half roll your eyes)

My future seems encouraging. I don't need a fortune cookie to tell me that. But what else is out there? This seems to be hotmail's attempt at advertising. Touche' hotmail.

For Bob only: bosses will not be convinced this is work related. And because I feel bad now, here's my apology for Bob only. Eww! I really do want to stop. I'm only here because I looked up 'hotmail' in images. Why did my present stray so far from my predicted future?

If you want more pictures like that go ahead and go here, but...

General Public: and it seems when you look up gmail under gmail images you get more tasteful stuff. I think that picture is funny.*

And from the internationally renowned thinktank, http://brainwagon.org, comes THIS!

Oh well. this sucks



*for those of you who don't get my use of italics, i meant that i think that that picture is supposed to be funny**

**if you all knew that then i'm an idiot. and now i feel extra bad for he who actually didn't understand it.

3 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    My response to your links, Mr. I-Don't-Like-Links:

    1. That dude does not have a Gmail invite. If he did, he'd call it that, a gmail invite, not an "invite to open a gmail account." Pffft.

    2. HAHAHAHAHH Email mr.shoot@hotmail.com - that's a good name. What's it called when something has two meanings?

    3. Literally, that dude must be smothering....and his poor Mr. Willy....have you ever heard the story of that woman who was so large that she never got off the couch, so when they finally tried to get her off (I think she eventually died there) her skin had grown through the weave of the fabric on the cloth. So literally, she had become one with the fucking thing.

    4. I think I'm gay. I noticed the waterfall in about 3 seconds.

    (I'll skip the woman with the enormous stomach as I have no idea what to think about that...and the multiple other links on the next page as well, as I'm just afraid.)

    5 or so. I like the look on the woman who's standing near the "drop off" sign of that gmail van. The expression of "WTF?" on her face tells me that she's looking at a picture of this very same thing and wondering what it's supposed to mean...no, realllllly mean...

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    1. haha, but that guy really looked like me, or so i thought.

    2. a homonym - or something spelled in a similar manner.

    3. it reminds me of what's eating gilbert grape. but, are you serious, one with the fabric?

    4. heh. i'll say "you mean there really was a waterfall?!"

    (good one to skip)

    5 ish. what do you realllly mean. so is the picture against gmail? saying, 'yeah, there's free space, but you might get hit with spam?'

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    3. Yes, I'm serious about fabric.

    5teen. The only thing I could get out of it was that if you get a gmail account, expect a shitload of ads.

    But all free email providers have ads, Google's are just super unnoticeable. I rarely see them except when Olivia or Julie or someone points them out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com