....

description required

Saturday, May 21

whoowhoowhoowhoo

oh, hello. didn't see you there. cops these days sure like to pull folks over. me? hm, actually, i was pulled over quite recently, just today, in fact. oh, you know it, it couldn't have been worse. haha, i was on my way to the store to open it up. as a bonus, i'd just been pulled over for the first time a month or so ago. it's getting kind of fun. i noticed how veteran i felt this time as sir cop explained to me what the yellow slip contained. this opposed to my wide eyed innocence from last time. yep, i sure was late opening up the store. i jumped from my car and said immediately, 'sorry everyone, i just got pulled over!'

oh, sorry to interrupt, but did i mention that i was listening to the same cd. perhaps even the same track. hmm.

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com