....

description required

Tuesday, May 31

Recover Post

i spend so much time alone that i don't associate myself with my better parts. he, not me, gets things to go the way he wants. he does things fairly and justly. he has confidence, he dares to attempt, he succeeds before he begins. he is me. but he doesn't contemplate. he doesn't question. he walks lightly, elf-like, without an imprint. he sees the beautiful surface and flows with the current. me, i dig each foot deep into the earth, i am surrounded only by dirt, i'm immobile except for my sinking. but then someone comes by and smiles, or the man at the bowling alley treats us unjustly, and then me, he, boils up again and makes things right, and gives me, i, just enough impetus, just enough of a breath, to go back under and explore the claustrophobic depths of what it is that ever caused me, he to fear in the first place. we work together, but there needs to be more of a balance. classic case of trying to get to the answer of life as one enters the working world, that uneasy, almost unrecognizable right of passage that our culture ignores unless one fails. Are our elders so unsure of their positions that we can't get any encouragement, support like that given to the young tribal adults, for example, with all of the community lending their presence and energies and prayers, all to urge that child of life to see for the first time beyond his youthful view, and to see the miracle outside the shell?

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com