....

description required

Sunday, April 10

asdklfj;alsdkfja;sldkfja;sldkfja;lskdfj;alskdfj;alsdkfja;

that's the universal symbol for frustration, right?

guess who's in the store? no, it's that old dying lady who's so pervasive. sadly, she's even more dying and even more pervasive today. i won't go too into it, but, ewlugh

involved immediately coming behind the register and placing her hand on my shoulder and now and then rubbing her hand down my arm. i didn't answer any of her questions at all. mostly because i was holding my breath. i always find myself holding my breath when people walk by me but especially when i smell a bottle of old lady perfume and especially when that old lady is touching me so softly al;skdlas.lk.ck.

she likes me so much because i do care about people and her. i expressed real concern when she told me about her problems and i even asked questions to deepen my knowledge of her problems. but now this. i would still give her concern but not now. thing is, if she wanted concern, and if she appreciated my formerly displayed concern, she would notice how cold i'm being to her. so what the hell is she trying to do?

she told me today about how she's helped people and bathed them and helped dress them for 30 years, and now god is doing this to her. i never looked at her once. when i finally did she gave the face i hate the most. the one where she puts on a big smile and dunks her neck deep into her shoulders like she's 5 and i've just told her that she's the best speller i've ever heard.

all well. i know i've burdened people with my problems and that i made it so that i didn't need their help or empathy, in fact i made it so that they couldn't give it to me, but i still blabbered on about the stuff.

ok, what else...

i can't think until she leaves the store i guess. it was 2:30 when she came in and she's never left the store until closing. so only 2 more hours to go. i may just tell her somehting today.

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    So she is a good speller then?

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ummm, didn't you like the simile or weren't you aware that the simile carried over to that part of the sentence?

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com