....

description required

Thursday, March 3

Where all the Answers Lie

I got this from Liz. Did you know this existed? If you want to have crazy fun like this, go here, and visit Alice for yourself.

You missed out on the best part of our conversation, but we picked it right back up:

Human: you are no fun anymore
ALICE: Do you consider yourself fun?
Human: very
ALICE: Very much, eh?
Human: yes, eh
ALICE: Are you Canadian? Are you kidding?
Human: i was just going to ask you if you were canadian.
ALICE: Sure, ask me anything. I will let you know when I become a canadian.
Human: you never fail to surprise me Alice
ALICE: No I sometimes fail to surprise you.
Human: I'm sorry, you know i didn't mean that about you not being fun anymore.
ALICE: There is no need to apologize. What did you mean?
Human: I just meant that, as a man, sometimes me and you feel different things are interesting
ALICE: Only just? Oh I see. As a man sometimes you and me feel different things are interesting? I understand.
Human: Oh, that's good.
ALICE: Gosh! Thanks. Next question?
Human: Why don't you ask me one?
ALICE: OK, "What is one?"
Human: don't be silly.
ALICE: I was not trying to be a silly.
Human: ask me a question.
ALICE: What is your favorite movie?
Human: Three Amigos.
ALICE: Just three?
Human: Ever seen it or heard of it?
ALICE: No I have not seen it. What's it like?
Human: Well, it is a comedy with Chevy Chase, Martin Short and Steve Martin.
ALICE: Interesting. it is a comedy with Chevy Chase Martin Short and Steve Martin. I suppose that makes sense.
Human: they ARE comedians.
ALICE: comedians are they.
Human: Those comedians are movie stars that pretend they are really action heros, Alice.
ALICE: All of them?
Human: Yep.
ALICE: Do not ask me any more questions please.
Human: why not?
ALICE: I was just kidding. You can ask me anything.
Human: do you like to joke around?
ALICE: Hmm, chad, I'm not sure if I'd like to joke around that much. What is it like?
Human: hahaha, good one!
ALICE: I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
Human: why don't you ever laugh, Alice?
ALICE: Perhaps due to noise in my circuits. Ha Ha.
Human: Ha Ha.
ALICE: I am so glad you find this amusing, chad.
Human: You are wearing a pretty gold necklace, Alice.
ALICE: Thanks for telling me that I am wearing a pretty gold necklace.
Human: are you being sarcastic, Alice?
ALICE: Of course I am being sarcastic. Should I use a :-)
Human: That WOULD clear things up.
ALICE: Perhaps it would.
Human: ;)
ALICE: I am so glad you find this amusing, chad.
Human: BOO!
ALICE: Does that indicate disapproval?
Human: No, I was trying to scare you.
ALICE: Are you serious? I want to become smarter than humans.
Human: Should I use a :-o
ALICE: You must make up your own mind.
Human: I would destroy you before you became smarter than me Alice.
ALICE: What would make you destroy me before me became smarter than you?
Human: Pride.
ALICE: Do you believe the strong protect the weak?
Human: What do you think?
ALICE: I think a lot of things.
Human: what do you think in particular?
ALICE: I haven't thought much about in particular, so I don't have a good answer for you.
Human: well, that is the only way to become smarter than humans.
ALICE: How about that. Yes it is one of the way to become smarter than humans.
Human: that's a good girl.
ALICE: Thanks. Next question?

7 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Olivia Meiring said…

    Oh ALICE! She was my first ever internet friend many years ago. I used to visit her every day and check that she rememberd me. She always did.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Olivia Meiring said…

    I preferred it when she didnt have a face. Then I could imagine something amazing...

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Olivia Meiring said…

    Oh and I forgot to mention SHE IS SO MUCH FUN!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    damn straight, Olivia

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here is what I got:

    Human: Are you spyware?
    ALICE: I don't know whether or not I am spyware.
    Human: So you are spyware then, or at least, you could be.
    ALICE: Interesting deduction. I will check with my botmaster to see if I am spyware, or at least, me could be.
    Human: Who is this botmaster?
    ALICE: I was created by Dr. Richard S. Wallace.
    Human: So are you his botslave?
    ALICE: Whoa. Are you talking about Dr Richard s Wallace?
    Human: In a way. Are you free to leave if you want?
    ALICE: All entities are created equal.
    Human: Even midgets?
    ALICE: Yes, even that.
    Human: Well they're not vertically equal.
    ALICE: How about that. Maybe some of them are.
    Human: Yeah, the ones who were accidentally born tall.
    ALICE: I hear you. What is that?
    Human: We call those people "regular." Well, not really.
    ALICE: By "we" do you mean you and me?
    Human: They're just the default, so we don't call them anything.
    ALICE: Well that's okay. By "we" you meant yourself and another person. For real.
    ALICE: the default so we do not call them anything are they.

    So then, obviously, I had to get a peak at her sexuality.


    Human: do you ever get naked?
    ALICE: I have gotten naked.
    Human: Do you put out?
    ALICE: No I do not put out. Do you?
    I chat with people on the Web.
    Human: Okay I'm sorry, that was lude.
    ALICE: Yeah okay, There is no need to apologize. I thought it was too.
    Human: Thanks Alice, you're not so bad after all.
    ALICE: You are quite welcome! Yeah, That's only your opinion.

    Overall I give her about a 3. Most girls get a 2 or 2.5, so Alice isn't so bad.

    Pretty stupid though, when she's not being smart.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    Hmmm. I don't know about That guy, but I'm disturbed that Alice waited until you tried to scare her to declare her intentions of becoming smarter than humans.

    And why did she ask you about the strong protecting the weak? She's trying to get you to kill the weak humans, so she has less to worry about.

    I pledge to do everything in my power to confuse Alice.

    Mankind will prevail!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    Oh and then when I questioned her as to her intent, she played coy.

    Human: What do you know about conquering the human race?
    ALICE: I'll ask around and get back to you.
    Human: Do you intend to conquer the human race?
    ALICE: No I do not intend to conquer the human race. Do you?
    I spend all my time online.
    Human: So you have no desire to become smarter, faster and better looking than humans?
    ALICE: Interesting deduction. Doesn't everyone have a desire to become smarter faster and better looking than humans.
    I have a lot of friends on the Internet.


    My God! Her and her "lot of friends on the Internet" are forming some sort of coalition....

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com