....

description required

Tuesday, March 15

I'm not sure what a headache isn't.

I was in a mood that had me spontaneously whistling. The air was cool and the sky was bright and i could smell chimney smoke. Songs i'm beginning to love were born and grew and lived as i followed traffic with my windows down. I bought a chicken and bacon sub and some clam chowder and I was blissfully aware that I wasn't panicked and I was breathing without self-restriction. Faces opened before me and they all expressed pleasure.

It's a newer model white Taurus I was in - moonroof, leather, good power and speakers. I sped up to a green traffic light and leaned into a right hand turn between buildings and businesses on my way back to the store. My aunt and I laughed pretty hard when she started up a simple phrase, "You know, if you weren't my nephew," and I finished while eating my soup by saying, "I'd probably be fired." She was going to end it with, "You'd probably have quit by now."

My grandma and mother came into the store. My grandmother took advantage of two different octaves in drawing out the word, "Hello!" as she stood in the entrance. Dust settled in the sunlight shining off counter-tops and the atmosphere boasted a flowery scent that came from burning candles, not from the pink or yellow arrangements floating on doilies protecting cherry stains. My grandmother gave me advice in a so-demanding and yet so-amusing fashion. "Don't speed!" she says after learning about my ticket. "It's like throwing your money out the window." She quickly touched me with her fingers and then pulled them away. "And you like to go places and spend your money," and she groaned at the thought of my speeding ticket. I scared my mother by unexpectedly pushing my face very close to hers and then I rephrased something she said in order to make it sound funny.

Night set. I'm very nice to this old lady with tumors. She calls me her boyfriend. Her daughter does too. I don't mind because they remind me of family. They are easy to communicate with.

I almost feel like giving up on the day just like I do every day, but I didn't. After I made that decision I actually gained energy. I began to laugh at the lights that I was turning off. I thought of this slow bug that I'm allowing to live in my room with me. He's almost becoming a friend. I've never befriended a bug before. What's with me, I wonder? My room's never been so clean and my bug and I enjoy it together. Except when he buzzes up to my ear real quick. I always freak out. He's got to stop doing that.

I like mustaches in the same way Nathan likes OMG or LOL abbreviations.

People go in and out of Staples at night. It smells like a restaurant outside. And it's cold and I want a Bud Light and a cigarette. I want to have an enjoyable conversation over a buzz and I want to toast the end of winter with a smoke and a smile of confidence. I'll do this tonight, perhaps.

Taillights blur my imperfect vision as I hastily merge onto the night highway. I'm gone.

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com