....

description required

Thursday, March 24

feel priveledged

my advice is to take some words that seem to jump to mind and then every few seconds start upon a fresh idea, perhaps one that seems edgy or left fieldish or anything except what's already been driven into the ground, which is actually a pretty catchy phrase. oh, to explain, that's how to avoid boredom. feel priveledged because right at this moment is where i decided to choose that as the title. i have so much energy but none for this. somewhere along the line all of my possibilities were taken away..

4 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Olivia Meiring said…

    Chad, it's been a full week! I don't know how much more of this waiting I can take...

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    thanks. hang in there.

    i had such a good post the other day and i thought 'hmm, i better save as draft this post here, but when i chose to save my post blogger accidentaly decided to erase it so...'

    i'm on strike or something

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I can say is Slacker!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Olivia Meiring said…

    Right now I don't feel very priveledged.

    Harumph!

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com