....

description required

Friday, March 4

Bored and it Shows

I guess I was out last night. It's not that I got so drunk that I don't remember, it's just that 'out,' can it be considered that in Ebensburg? Well it sure can if you go to the Castle Pub. They charge you money to get in and there's a DJ. I went there about 10:30 with a good friend of mine who's doing fantastic in law-school. He's a real nice guy to go out with - he's in tight with state representatives and was president of the student body at Pitt - because he can make small talk with anybody or make interesting talk with me. He was also a philosophy major and had on a pink shirt. Anyway, the Castle Pub is really a place I avoid, but I had to pick up this kid I had met last time I was out. He just moved here from California. His parents sold the house so they could move back here where they'd grown up. He wants to get back there. Both of their names are Jeff, incidentally. California Jeff is easily identified because he's usually saying 'that's off the hook!' So, the Pub consisted of darts, Wes Lloyd and a flirting girl in camoflauged pants. She was off the hook, apparently.

We went to the Back Room Saloon, our original destination. Chris Villerial was there with some big friends. He's a starting offensive lineman for the Buffalo Bills. He's probably 6'4 310. He barely fit in the place. He was wearing a snowsuit because he and his friends, one of which was the owner of the bar, had ridden their snowmobiles to the Back Room. Also, they had parked in the handicapped spots. I just don't really care at all. I have no interest whatsoever in details and information. I didn't care last night and I don't care now; it's just that I figured someone else who'd been there would've found this interesting but if i didn't how could it possibly come off that way. other things happened with CA Jeff and the lineman and some old guy and this Brett Lester fellow and even these two other guys i'd gone to school with who are real characters themselves. haha, the one used to be my roommate for one year in college. he was a senior and i was a sophomore. he'd make fun of me in a 'i can't believe you do that' type of way because i played this hockey video game and i'd download the current rosters off the internet after trade deadline. anyway, the best thing that 'I' can remember last night was when I ran into these two and he asked me in the humorous tone that he has, whether or not I was holding the players out this year. I laughed hard about that the whole time i was in the bathroom.

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com