....

description required

Sunday, February 6

try again

sometimes i feel trapped by my parent's love. i feel like if they were dead or didn't care about me that i would be free to explore the world and all of the ideas in it. it's not that i want to do anything crazy like become a murderer once they're gone, i just don't want to end up looking down on them in any way. i feel like i'm holding back to spare myself the trouble of criticizing them and then it would follow - myself. i know they would still care for me just as much. i don't know how i would feel though. i can't see my mistakes because i turn a blind eye to theirs.

this isn't my thought process, this is writing sentences that i'm choosing out of my thought process.

abort abort abort abort

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com