....

description required

Thursday, February 24

Ruins it all with a Drunken Rant

Four score and you've already lost interest. well, i'm no language einstein now as i JUST said to julie and this would be so much better or maybe just more embarrassing if i had any clue as to how to audio post. i assume i need some recorder or at least one hidden in my computer or something. but. i don't. to my knowledge.

and...to stay in tune with my title, which sadly i never have except this time, i will consider the word rant. after much consideration, i'm not sure that's still how you spell it.

i'm laughing in horror and drunkenness. and for aethesticness ifeel no word should combine two n's. oh, what's that you're thinking? now you're really bored? well, you're just a judging asshole. judge judge judge. haha, verdict's in. you suck. sorry, for real, because i can't afford to lose you, loyal viewer. actually, i'm talking to you. yeah, you've been here like twice but...

what's next. personally i love my variety posts. they'll always be a staple here. like it or not.

bacon, for the mean guys
spaghetti, for them who've stolen it
god, for, well, anyone i suppose
and, have you seen the latest show?

inkpresses, for the stubborn
address stamps, for the greedy
ethics, for, uh, do you know what your's are?
and, oh! oh! i saw that in People magazine

slavery, for all
punishment, we'll recieve it
faith, a pipedream
and, ouch, please, sir, less torture



it's hard to walk these streets iced with whiskey all alone when you know the wolfman's right down the block. but he's all tied up with coaching highschool wrestling and eating in cafeterias to help out a fellow.


title-----come true!

1 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    At some point I thought I was the master of the blog title.

    Then you came along recently and have taken it to a whole new level.

    Here's what I really like:

    "What happens to things you were about to say?"

    also "Four score and you've already lost interest."

    oh.my.god. I swear I just read julie's post before I wrote that like that. weird.

    Anway, onto what I think about what you think...




    first of all, audioblogging only requires you to have a blog (which you do) and a phone (which you do but a cell phone is really better). You can find it somewhere inside of Dashboard, but it's a long distance number so....you know. Cell phones typically are not constrained by long distance, as all distances are equal when you don't have wires. That's amazing. I just realized it.

    Good for me....anyway? where were you?

    ..........................


    oh that was great. I started commenting long before finishing...and then I finished from the bottom up.

    Eloquently stated for a drunkard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com