....

description required

Monday, January 3

Why doesn't everyone just say what they think

it would really help me out.

The powerful sound waves roaring from my new Onkyo 600 watt home theater system cannot save me from anxiety, surprisingly.

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    I think your posts have been quite intuitive as of late.

    I think the people at the Kwik Fill I go to every morning are extremely rude, and probably poor.

    I think Yummy Wakame is the best site in town.

    I think this New Year's sucked.

    I think I expected too much.

    I think I am upset because I quit smoking and my cousin still smokes in the car, so I smell like smoke anyway.

    I think I am too wrapped up in love and loss.

    I think I should quit doing all of this stuff and write a novel.

    I think I would live comfortably, if not quite well, from the proceeds of said novel.

    I think I should get back to work.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    i think i am much obliged, chum*

    i think once a week we should list ten i thinks

    i think you should post excerpts (i demand it, in fact)

    i think i owe you some congratulations on your publishedness (great job)

    i think i need to find harmony between clarity of expression and the commotion of complex concepts

    i think i will post, today, what poured from me last night calmly burning

    i think no matter what happens i am moving forward heartily

    i think i'll tell a quick story from yesterday right now (i went to china dragon buffet, i asked the girl if this was the place that i could grab a styrofoam box and fill it up at the buffet and then have her weigh it. needless to say, she became confused, and got an odd look on her face. then, in a tone that could have been fearful, she said 'you need, go away' for just a moment, through my mind raced 'did i say something i really shouldn't have, did i say something that could be on their list of words a terrorist might use' then we burst into cute laughter as i realized she meant 'did i need take out' yes i do, i replied, and it was fun from there on out that day at the china dragon buffet.

    i think i need a raise.

    i think i need to think about where i want to eat today

    *vague allusion to the super dooper football follies, which were a giant part of my childhood

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com