....

description required

Tuesday, January 11

Jocular Comments to Mr Sun!

i think it was Descartes that called 'things' extensions of space. i am extended, therefore i take up more space than just a single point.

i really hope that when we die, we can become ghosts, feelingless and purposeless, but with access to all our life's memory. it's either that or we totally disappear, and that's not so bad either, but i would like to stick around for a while to see how it all ends, you know. but feelingless and purposeless nonetheless, as a ghost, i suppose, there would still be a time when being a ghost would have to end, and so we'd be stuck again for the answer to what the hell is nothing. i'm pretty sure i'm not going to worry about it though; i'm pretty sure it's impossible for my thinker,* which derives everything it is from something, to ever be able to contemplate what it would be like to not be. this is so obvious that thinking about it any more would make me laugh.

i'll try to make up a joke:

hmm, a bicep said to a bicycle, did you see tbs last night
the bicycle didn't respond,
so the bicep said, umm, yeah, i watched that seinfeld, heh, was a pretty funny one, (the bicep added a little laughter to his voice and raised his eyebrows twice)
the bicycle didn't respond,
bicep preceded his next comment with a little more laughter (presumably, he was remembering something funny about the seinfeld episode), but the bicep said, oh, yeah, i forgot that bicycles are fucking humorless assholes! and he stormed off.


*does this make me sound like an old man?

3 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Salomé said…

    No, it make you sound.... high.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Salomé said…

    Hey Chad,

    Sorry. I didn't mean anything bad. Your post just made me laugh and when you wrote "does this make me sound like an old man?", my immediate thought was, no, it makes you sound high. No offense. I might equally have written drunk or giddy. But, I meant the joke you wrote and not the wording you used by the asterisk. So please forgive me. I was teasing you in a way that probably shouldn't be allowed when you have never met someone. I'm very sorry if it seemed rude. Now that we've visited each other's blogs, I hope you won't be offended if I should ever tease you again in that way, though I will try not to.

    I would have emailed you this, but I can't find any email link on your page.

    Salomé

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    I was going to comment on your post, Chad - but you are far less interesting than this Shalom person's comments. Hah! I love that person. I should visit their website immediately and see if they are always so quick to comment and then reflective of their actions to ensure prime happiness according to all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com