....

description required

Thursday, December 23

My Favorite Animal

Right now my brain pattern seems to resemble a fly. It zips around forming intricate swirling patterns but keeps banging into walls. It zooms aimlessly trying to get outside by going inside or vice versa. Many times it bounces off the same spot over and over slow to realize that it can't go that way. My brain's constanly buzzing, and I'm scared I'll be in this state when it all ends with one hard, off-hand swat.

I wish my brain pattern could resemble a leopard. It would bask restfully all day in the hot sun. Then as evening approached it would go out in search of the night's prey. It would pick out just the right subject, and approach it slowly with consideration. Then it would pounce with confidence and determination striking the subject in its heart or neck. It would take the subject up a tree, removed from all distractions, where it could digest the subject completely and pick all the meat off its bones.

1 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    wow. isn't that every boy's dream, though?

    i was thinking that my mind is more like an old oak desk, in that it is timeless like wood of a nature lending itself to the rhythm of old, and also that while a dresser holds many things in life, my life is like a dresser holding the many things of itself.

    Remember when,

    We signed things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com