....

description required

Friday, December 3

I Don't Want to Sleep.

I don't wanna do a bong load. (well actually I do). I don't even want to go to bed today. I don't wanna, I don't wanna go to bed today.

Here comes, via the internet, my most sure statement: Sublime

it's an institution and it's in decay
if i was the king of rock i would get stupid dumb
screaming that second gear was such a turn on
wake up in the morning and it's hard to live
'to repeat a song:' and if rhymes were valiums I'd be comfort-bly numb
'also:' i want a lover but i can't find the time, i want a reason but i can't find the rhyme
'etc.:' 40oz to freedom is the only chance i have, to feel good even though i feel bad
and now you reach for his cock, you know it will turn you on
take away your privacy, take your guitar, then, take your woman and impound your car
now i got the needle, but i can't shake...but i want more and more, one day i'm gonna lose the war
i say it's black but you don't believe me, and if i say it's white you say you're tryin to deceive me
time to end those rumors, sensations, and things that just are not true
i'm a steppin razor, won't you watch my sides, i'm dangerous, so dangerous
where do you think i got this guitar that you're hearin today
i planted my seed...i hope her parent love her so
doesn't become my 22 years, you took my shame and you took my pride, and now you're gonna take me for a slow ride
my place is not a home, don't make no difference
all my friends drink alcohol, i'll be president someday
we'll all die for our arrogance

A Tribute - though lacking




0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com