....

description required

Thursday, December 2

Covert Operations by Moonlight

Rational thought's a rip off. Everytime I shut out the lights at night in this furniture store building, tucked up a little off the main road, my mood starts to change and I start to look at things in a more cautious way, more questioning way. But then comes big old rational thought, telling me that nothing has changed, effectively wiping out my once sacred emotions, and filling my head with boring questions like "why would I have felt any different now than before when customers had been pulling from the parking lot, Crosby was singing White Christmas and all of the lights had been on." Rational thought was filling my head with garbage like a jealous middle child interferes with his mother and younger sibling, desparate for attention. Rational thought wants to be number one in my head; he won't share. Well, he better be careful because I'm catching on to his games. He must be growing tired like our Sun once will, and emotion has been sneaking me letters from the outside while he nods off lightly, holding his double-bladed axe outside my door. Oh yes, it is time to have a little fun.

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com