....

description required

Friday, December 3

Blind Melon pushes for some recognition

and if you feel life aint worth livin, you got to stand up and take a look around, and look up way to the sky, and if your deepest hearts are broken, that's ok, cause when you stop dreamin it's time to die
so i'm gonna write my words on the face of today
god damn that bible pushin man
don't got no fingertips, i burned em off from too many stoned trips, aint got no fingernails, ate em off cause i was hungry as hell
but is it just the pains in your head, that are thrillin me, another life, fallen down onto its knees
i'll never smile like i did that day
life aint so shitty, there's a lot that you can be, and aint it a pity, but it's ok to smile back at me
there's such a thing as self-opinion...(if you don't like yourself or some such lyrics) then you better watch out for you
all that i need is the air that i breath, and all i that i need are things i don't need
everything that is paranoid is getting old
and i can't believe i ever laid my head against this wall again
now as i open my eyes to start another day, i'm in a pile of puke and a bag of excuses, i love my friends and family, you know i need them
mouthful of cavities, your soul's a bowl of jokes, and everyday you remind me how i'm desperately in need
oh God, you gotta help me a little bit
start to complain that there's no rain, read a book to stay awake
where men like me can let the day get out of control
and they say, i'd never live that way, that's ok, their just afraid of change

these lyrics could be coagulated with sublime's

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com