....

description required

Wednesday, October 13

I'm in a Postin' Frenzy

I'm blitzed and wasted yo! I've discovered that I have an uncommen bond with people who've I'd had a close relationship with as a young child in elementary school and middle school. John Barber, Adam Bloom and I should have been good friends as early teens. I'm saying that here because I believe we will one day be interconnected closely. And, I wanted this here as proof of that, for later.
Any thing else?
Ummm, not yet

Possibly Posting Later,
This Guy <--

2 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    i hadn't forgotten, if you were wondering.

    i didn't tell you because i was ashamed. ashamed of the man i am and the dog-boy you will one day become.

    ba-roo roo.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger ClickNathan said…

    Chadmarco,

    How do you feel about your readerships growing upsettedness with your lack of postability?

    40% less,

    Fat

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com