....

description required

Wednesday, October 27

Friend(s) Wanted

For: playing XMen Legends Xbox

Due to lack of seating space and controller ports only the top 3 applicants will be accepted. However, by chance if there are more than 3 dependable applicants I will place that remainder on an absentee calling list. Applicant need not apply: if he/she does not reside in Cambria County Pennsylvania or any bordering county, if he/she does not have free time every night from 8:00pm-2:00am at least, if he/she does not accept that all gaming decisions I decide I want to make are left up to me.

To apply: Call 472-4109 and ask for Cyclops

Good Luck, and my sincere apologies to all rejected.

Later Bub

0 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com