....

description required

Saturday, October 2

A Body in Confusion

"I'm hung over, my head's killin me, and if you were gonna pull this shit, at least you could've said you were from the Yankees."
Personally, there's more pressure in my head than pain but, shit, I can't think at all. I forget where to put the comma in a complex sentence. Seriously. I just sat for a full minute trying each way. Never coming up with the answer, I changed my sentence structure. Awwlll. It seems I can't impose a chipper mood on any customers either. I'm forced to take their lead because they quickly realize I'm out of it. So everyone leaves saying "Uh, have a nice day" with a tone implying that I should have said that first. Well, no big deal. I mean work's almost over and then...a big party! :P. Sadly, I'll be the one people hate.

1 $BlogItemCommentCount$:

  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger chad was marco said…

    Retrospectively, my concluding sentence above seemed like a portented clairvoyance. I learned those words playing magic cards. I just never learned how to use them in a sentence other than, "I'll cast clairvoyance! for the victory!"
    Actually, it just let me look at my oppenents deck or something.

    Craven

     

Post a Comment

<< Click for Virus

 
NOTE: z
No smoking around chadswope. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:
From Go-Quiz.com